The Ultimate Top Ten List for the MEDITECH 6.1 Project What do you need to know for your project – from planning, to implementation, to Go-Live, and beyond?
- Chris Giroux, MSPA, Manager, Data Management and Integration Services, Information Systems, Northwestern Medical Center
- Jerree Atkins, Applications Analyst, Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Eric Carey, CIO, The Valley Hospital
- Pennie LaFlame, Clinical Help Desk Coordinator, Northwestern Medical Center
- Paulette Schroeder, Senior Managing Director, Jacobus Consulting
- Melissa Hall, Director of Information Services, Calvert Memorial Hospital
If you are even considering the move to 6.1, you must attend this Summit! This year’s panelists have recently upgraded to versions of 6.1 and are ready to share all the details with you. They will cover hot topics, preparation advice, and lessons learned from their experiences. Come prepared with your own questions, too!