MUSE INTERNATIONAL HAS EARNED ACCREDITATION AS A PROVIDER OF CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION (CNE)
After an extensive evaluation, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) deemed MUSE International as of the highest quality and worthy of public confidence! This honor reaffirms the dedicated work and commitment of the organization to meeting member needs.
The ANCC Accreditation is a voluntary review process intended to strengthen and sustain the quality and integrity of continuing nursing education. As an ANCC-accredited organization, MUSE agrees to provide CNE according to global standards established by ANCC. This means we take continuous improvement seriously and are committed to quality CNE for nurses.
Benefits to MUSE Members
Higher Quality Education
Nurses need CNE contact hours to maintain ANCC certification. ANCC accreditation enjoys wide recognition and acceptance by state licensing boards and other certifying bodies. As a result, many MUSE activities not only increase your knowledge, but give you CEs too.
ANCC Accreditation distinguishes organizations that demonstrate quality and excellence in the curriculum design and delivery of continuing nursing education (CNE). Nurses can trust MUSE to deliver quality professional education that adheres to evidence-based global standards.
Nurses can rely on an organization that delivers high quality CNE to also help them improve their professional development and/or patient outcomes.
ANCC standards provide a powerful, global benchmark to continually self-assess and identify ways to strengthen our CNE programs. MUSE is constantly working to improve and enhance not only nursing content, but also delivery. Accredited organizations, like MUSE, meet comprehensive, evidenced-based criteria to ensure CNE activities are effectively planned, implemented and evaluated. ABOUT ANCC
The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association (ANA), provides individuals and organizations throughout the nursing profession with the resources they need to achieve practice excellence. ANCC's internationally renowned credentialing programs certify nurses in specialty practice areas; recognize healthcare organizations for promoting safe, positive work environments; and accredit providers and approvers of continuing nursing education. In addition, ANCC provides leading-edge information and education services and products to support its core credentialing programs.
MUSE Offers Pharmacy Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Working in conjunction with Educational Review Systems, MUSE offers numerous hours of Pharmacy CEUs at its annual conference. Educational Review Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmaceutical education.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR CNE CERTIFICATE(S) FROM THE 2019 CONFERENCE
- Log into the MUSE website, by clicking on MY MUSE at the top of the page
- If you’re already logged in click on your name at the top of the screen to go to the MY MUSE page
- Click on the MY PROFILE graphic
- Click on the CNE tab
- Enter the four digit number session number at the beginning of the session name to begin the survey. Need help with the 4 digit session number? Check your 2019 Conference Guide.
- Use the Prior and Next buttons to move through the survey pages
- When you’ve completed the survey, click on the “Finished"button
- Review your answers and click on the “Click to Exit” button
- This takes you back to the main page of your profile, click on the CNE tab again
- You’ll see the survey you’ve just completed and a certificate Icon, click the Certificate icon to email the CNE certificate to you.
- To make sure your certificate comes to your inbox and not junk or spam mail, make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- You can return to this page at anytime to re-email your certificate.