Increasing and ongoing cyberattacks shine a light on the fact that we need to be even more diligent in keeping up cybersecurity defenses. To help smaller hospitals, Sensato’s Cybersecurity Program combats cyberattacks and provides one holistic end-to-end managed solution.
In this upcoming webinar, Sensato CEO John Gomez will share how this cybersecurity program supports small network environments to reduce hospital and IT staff burden and protects patients.
You’ll learn how the program:
- Supports compliance, detection, and response activities in a single platform
- Provides advanced threat detection, 24x7 monitoring, and incident response
- Integrates risk management, threat tracking, policy exceptions, and asset data management
- Provides a method for understanding your cybersecurity maturity as a basis to set priorities
- Utilizes a centralized intelligence framework to reduce costs and improve time to detection
We look forward to having you join the webinar to learn how you can elevate your cybersecurity strategy with a cost-effective, holistic cybersecurity approach. Presenter
John Gomez, Founder & CEO of Sensato.
John is the founder and CEO of Sensato, a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions for healthcare. John has a strong background in NIST, critical infrastructure and has been involved in cybersecurity and high technology for more than three decades. John has lectured and trained on cybersecurity and advanced technology topics worldwide. Before founding Sensato, John held executive roles at Allscripts, WebMD, and Microsoft.