Commercial Member Committee (CMC) representatives are responsible to provide proposals and information to the MUSE Board of Directors regarding changes in policies and procedures to promote the beneficial participation of exhibitors and attendees at all MUSE events, and to assist in the development of policies to promote the interests of the Commercial Member community, generally.
MUSE is seeking 2
representatives to join existing members of the Commercial Member Committee.What are the obligations of a CMC member?
- The CMC representative must be accessible to other Commercial Members who would like their issues brought to the CMC meetings, and to be diligent in representing the Commercial Member community as a whole.
- The CMC member company is expected to act as a leader in the MUSE Commercial Member community, and to be cognizant of MUSE's various rule and regulations and to act in accordance with them.
- The CMC member company must commit to a two-year term, and commit to having the same individual represent the company for the duration of the term. The term begins February 1, 2020.
- Monthly conference calls and one face-to-face meeting per calendar year.
If your company is interested serving as a member of the CMC, please complete the application form by Friday, December 6, 2019
- Monthly conference calls are about one hour in duration.
- The face-to-face meeting per calendar year typically occurs in mid-January. MUSE will cover travel costs as per the guidelines set for all MUSE Committee Member travel expenses.
- Missing more than three meetings per year can result in being relieved of the position with CMC.