Are you willing to share your COVID-19 story?
MUSE recognizes the unique position and educational needs of its nurse members, and is committed to offering professional development relevant to the industry.
One of the most effective ways nurses can improve patient care and operational efficiency is by sharing their experiences with each other.
MUSE is seeking webinar presentations related to the challenges and solutions in nursing created by the COVID-19 pandemic. These sessions will be designed to offer continuing education credits for nurses.
- Medical treatment and management of COVID-19
- Clinical practice considerations of COVID-19
- Infection control and prevention
- Team building in critical care when implementing new initiatives and clinical practice guidelines
Self-Care and Wellness
- Self-care strategies; Addressing combat stress
- Maintaining or regaining resilience during crisis
- How to assist and manage nurses when they are making ethical decisions that go against cultures and norms – situations related to beneficence and justice
- Crisis management
- Facilitating learning online; How to lead teams virtually
- Best practices toolkit
- Back to practice—retooling, refreshing, and/or reselling
- Leadership and preceptorship
MUSE International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Retired nurses returning to hospital-based practice
- Nurses returning to hospital-based practice
- Retooling and reselling for specialty areas: ICU, ED